Find local, trusted Costa Blanca Lawyers, Law Firms, Solicitors, Legal Services & Advice in Javea, Calpe & Moraira, Costa Blanca, Spain included:
- English speaking lawyers in Javea who are specialists in Property Conveyancing and Spanish Law
- Legal firms in Moraira to represent you for separation & divorce matters
- Fiscal representatives in Calpe to help you with tax advice if you are selling your home on the Costa Blanca
- Other services include Spanish wills, Spanish inheritance laws, car accidents, Power of Attorney, criminal law, probate, immigration services, company formation, court matters
Blanco Abogados - Solicitors & Lawyers in Javea & Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain - Experts in Property Law & Conveyancing. Blanco Abogados are a team of independent English & German speaking Lawyers and Legal advisers who will help you make the best decision in respect to the legal aspects of purchase a home on the Costa Blanca. They offer a conveyancing packgage to ensure complete & comprehensive legals check on your property purchase. Blanco Abogados also specialise in Inheritance Law, Wills and Non-resident Taxes. They are your legal safety net in what is probably one of the largest investments in your life - transparency is one of their key principles.
Express Legal Solicitors is a British Law firm located in Moraira. The friendly team provide legal and tax advice amongst other services. The Moraira solicitors office is run by Christine Ashworth, a solicitor with over 25 years' experience on both the Costa Blanca and the UK.
Sun Lawyers are English speaking Spanish Lawyers based in Calpe with over 30 years' experience on the Costa Blanca. As an independent Spanish law firm with a Calpe office, they offer Legal, Financial and Property Law services to residents and non-residents in Spain. The firm has fluent Spanish, Russian, Swedish, French, German, Dutch and English speaking lawyers.
Abogados (Lawyers) Administration of single and community properties. From only 120 € a year you can have an English speaking lawyer at your service 24 hours a day.
Information about Finding a Lawyer in Calpe / Calp - Spain
The name for lawyer / attorney / solicitor in Spain is "abogado". Spanish lawyers have to be registered at the "Colegio de Abogados" - the Spanish Law Society.
Finding a multi-lingual / English speaking lawyer / solicitor / legal services in Calpe / Calp, Spain is necessary to ensure you get the right advice on Spanish law and the Spanish legal process, including:
* Inheritance Law in Calpe / Calp, Spain
* Property Law / buying and sellng property in Calpe / Calp, Spain
* Commercial Law in Calpe / Calp, Spain
* Probate in Calpe / Calp, Spain
* Conveyancing lawyers in Calpe / Calp, Spain