The Best Things to do with Kids on the Costa Blanca in Calpe / Calp, Spain.
Find fun activities for the whole family in Calpe / Calp, Spain including mini golf, bouncy castles, karting, sandy beaches and watersports.
Buena Vista is a tennis club, with gym facilities, a dance studio and Summer Camps for Children. Club Tenis de Buena Vista is a Wi Fi zone. Open to non members of all Nationalities
Playa Cantal Roig is a small, calm beach located next to the fishing port and the Peñón de Ifach in Calpe. It has numerous restaurants and is ideal to visit with children. While you sunbathe at Cantal Roig beach, you can watch the boats arrive at the port at the end of the day, experience the fish auctions, or taste the local cuisine in nearby restaurants.
Playa de la Fossa / Levante is a popular beach in Calpe, Spain - a long sandy beach with shallow, surrounded by a promenade with many restaurants and shops.
Las Antipodas is a Watersports Centre and Saiing School in Calpe that offers the opportunitity to enjoy Sailing and Watersports including Catamaran, Kayaking, Windsurfing and Stand Up Paddle Surfing (SUP).
Brevis Mini Golf in Moraira offers mini golf and an extensive children's play area, including a new bouncy castle, trampolines, inflatable slides, children's rides, soft play area, mini bikes, scooters and trikes and more. For a fun day or evening for the family, accompanied by tapas, and cocktails from the bar and barbecues, visit Brevis Moraira. Enjoy a choice of delicious take away paellas from Brevis - perfect for dining at home with the family.
The Arenal-Bol Beach is located in the centre of Calpe, Spain, making it an ideal spot for enjoying the sun and the Mediterranean sea with the family.
Things to do with Kids in Calpe / Calp - Spain
There are a great choice of family acitivities in Calpe / Calp, Spain whether you are looking for children's playgrounds, kid-friendly beaches, or fairgrounds. When you visit Calpe / Calp, Spain here are a list of the best things to do with kids in Calpe / Calp, Spain:
* Beautiful blue flag sandy beaches in Calpe / Calp, Spain including Playa El Portet in Moraira, Playa Del Bol in Calpe, Playa Arenal in Javea, Playa La Fustera in Benissa.
* Take a ride on the Tourist Trains in Calpe / Calp, Spain
* Visit Bar Brevis in Moraira - a bar for the adults, food for the whole family, and children's play including mini golf, bouncy slide, ball pits, trampolines and push car go kart track.
* Visit the local markets on Market Day in Calpe / Calp, Spain
* Visit the local funfairs in Calpe / Calp, Spain