Click to view Facebook page
Blanco Abogados - Solicitors & Lawyers in Javea & Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain - Experts in Property Law & Conveyancing. Blanco Abogados are a team of independent English & German speaking Lawyers and Legal advisers who will help you make the best decision in respect to the legal aspects of purchase a home on the Costa Blanca. They offer a conveyancing packgage to ensure complete & comprehensive legals check on your property purchase. Blanco Abogados also specialise in Inheritance Law, Wills and Non-resident Taxes. They are your legal safety net in what is probably one of the largest investments in your life - transparency is one of their key principles.
Blanca Abogados - Experts in Property Conveyancing & Law - Solicitors / Lawyers in Javea & Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain
Blanco Abogados are a team of independent English & German speaking Lawyers and Legal advisers based in Javea & Denia who will help you make the best decision in respect to the legal aspects of purchase a home on the Costa Blanca.
They offer a conveyancing packgage to ensure a complete and comprehensive legal checks on property you are looking to purchase.
Blanco Abogados also specialise in Inheritance Law, Wills and Non-resident Taxes. They are your legal safety net in what is probably one of the largest investments in your life - transparency is one of their main principles.
With services available from Valencia to Alicante, they have offices in Dènia, Javea (Alicante) and Xàtiva (Valencia).
The team of experts at Blanco Abogados follow the highest ethical standards, and their work is guided by principles of trust and transparency.
Constant communication between clients is a priority and they respond within 24 hours to their clients.
Gonzalo Blanco is the manager of Blanco Abogados and has 20 years of experience working in property law and inheritance law in Dénia (Alicante) and Xàtiva (Valencia).
Blanco Abogados are there to help you throughout the process of buying your new home on the Costa Blanca so you do not need to worry about anything. They recommend that you do not sign any document and do not pay anything (deposit, etc.) until it has been reviewed by them.
Conveyancing Purchase Package
- Contacts with vendor and / or vendor's lawyer.
- Checking ownership and Catastro status of the property.
- Investigation and confirmation that the property is legally registered and free of charges.
- Private Purchase Contract.
- Prepare the Title Deeds and assist at the Notary's office with translation.
- Registering the Title Deeds with the Land Registry.
- Payment of taxes
- Notifying the town Hall of the new proprietor, for the payment Rates and Rubbish Tax.
- Notifying the Administrator of the Community, for the payment of community fees.
- Payment of relevant taxes, Registry fees and Notary fees.
- Communication with the client throughout the process in 24h.
Additional Property Services:
Structural survey for your future property
Identify defects before purchasing your property in Spain to save money and avoid problems.
Interim inspection of the structural elements can be highly valuable, the less obvious defects spotted by the Surveyor can be used to negotiate a lower price and knowing the true condition of a building will help you to make better investment decisions when buying in Spain.
Spanish Wills & Inheritance
It is advisable to make a Spanish Will for the following reasons:
1. If you have a Spanish Will, this could save significant time and money for the inheritors.
2. If you are tax resident in Spain and do not have a will, inheritance will be applied as per Spanish law. If you do not want Spanish law to apply, you should make a Spanish will where you will free to appoint as inheritor the persons or organizations that you choose (according with your country law).
The lawyers at Blanco Abogados are experienced and specialised in Spanish inheritance for international clients. Please contact them to give you the best legal advice.
Non Resident Taxes
English, German and French speaking lawyers are available in Denia, Javea, and Xativa
Wealth and income tax
Non-residents must file a Property Tax return if they own property in Spain before 31 December of each year, regardless of the value of the property.
Capital gains taxes
Blanco Abogados will ensure that Capital gains taxes are calculated, withheld and declared correctly on behalf of their clients, whether they are purchasing or selling the property.
Power Of Attorney
Blanco Abogados can write and obtain for you a Power of Attorney here in Spain or in your country to enable them to act on your behalf.
English German and French speaking lawyers are available in Denia, Javea, and Xativa.
Please complete this form to request more information.