Buenavista Tennis Club is a privately owned Tennis Club located between Calpe and Moraira on the Costa Blanca, Spain.
It offers annual / monthly membership, and is also open to the non-members and visitors off all nationalities
Tennis Lessons in Moraira are offered at all levels of play, for adults & children.
The Club de Tenis, Buena Vista has the following facilities –
• 6 clay courts.
• 2 paddle courts.
• Dance Studio.
• Table Tennis.
• Pilates for all ages
• Basket Ball.
• Sauna, changing rooms and showers.
• Children’s playground.
• Bar Cafeteria and Terrace.
They also provide the following services -
• Tennis lessons.
• Summer & Holiday Camps for children.
• Ranking, Championships and Family Cups.
• Tournament Parties, Birthday Parties and more.
• Racquet stringing.
Non members & Visitors
Non-members and visitors are welcome to visit the club to book or use the courts on an hourly basis - contact the club for more information.
The Tennis School of the Club de Tenis, Buena Vista, can provide lessons for all ages and all levels, and is open everyday!
• Basics - 1 hour per day
• Intensive – 3 hours per day
• Advanced tennis
* Competive Teams
• Tournaments every Saturday
* Playing in the 1st Division
* Federation of Tennis clubs
Fitness Centre & Gymnasium
There is a Gymnasium available for those who take their health and fitness levels seriously
Prices start from just 25€ per month. Come along for a free trial!
New at Buenavista Tennis Club especially for the over 60,s are fitness classes that are held every Tuesday & Thursday @10,00
Saturday @11,00 for 1hr
- is the resident Health Coach/Therapist/Personal trainer who offers help with
*Fears & Phobias
Call Kieran for more information on
(0034) 602 591 957 / 07857 270 561 or visit http://www.kobeachbootcamps.com/ Club de Tenis, Buena Vista also provides Dance and Yoga classes
• Salsa and Latin American Dancing, Saturday Afternoons with
• Oriental Fusion Dancing, Saturday 8th May at 17:30 – Teacher – Jasmin Aischan.
* Tango Lessons (tiempo de tango) with Guillermo Alvarez
visit his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/342881449125095/
* Personal Trainer using Miha Bodytec progam
• Yoga, Monday 10th May at 12:00 – Teacher – Nicole Stone
Children’s Summer School – 2017
From June 27th - 28th July, and 1st-31st August
Monday to Friday
From 09:00 till 14:30
Options: Weekly (120€ / 5 weeks (415€) / Daily 30€
From 4 to 14 years old.
Children’s menu included.
A family atmosphere – learn and have fun.
• Tennis Lessons
• Swimming Lessons
• Fancy Dress