Guide to the best beaches in Calpe, Costa Blanca, Spain.
Calpe offers a choice of beautiful beaches, including the two main beaches of Playa Levante (La Fossa), and Playa Del Arenal (Bol) where you can relax, play with the children, or enjoy a range of activities and sports. Several of the beaches have blue flag status, and are amongst the best in Europe.
Some of the more popular Coves in Calpe include Playa Del Cantal Roig at the Harbour, and the wonderful Playa del Puerto Blanco which has lovely shaded areas on the beach.
Here is a list of all beaches in Calpe:
* Cove of Morelló: fine sand beach
* Calalga: sandy cove
* Cantal Roig: fine sand beach
* Beach of Mallorquí: small cove
* Beach of Penyal: sand beach near the Peñon of Ifach
* El Racó: gravel cove near the Peñon of Ifach
* Gasparet: gravel cove only accessible by boat
* La Manzanera: gravel beach between the town centre & Puerto Blanco
* Les Bassetes: fishing cove with sunbathing areas & swimming
* Les Urques: cove located near Puerto Blanco
* Beach of Arenal-Bol: large golden fine sand beach
* Levante beach: large golden fine sand
* Puerto Blanco: small sandy beach