Find details of the Beautiful Beaches Calpe has to offer.
Calpe Beaches - Guide to Beaches in Calpe, Costa Blanca, Spain
Coves in Calpe - The best Calpe beaches - Costa Blanca beaches - Sandy beaches Costa Blanca
Calpe offers a choice of beautiful beaches, including the two main beaches of Playa Levante (La Fossa), and Playa Del Arenal (Bol) where you can relax, play with the children, or enjoy a range of activities and sports. Several of the beaches have blue flag status, and are amongst the best in Europe.
Some of the more popular Coves in Calpe include Playa Del Cantal Roig at the Harbour, and the wonderful Playa delPuerto Blanco which has lovely shaded areas on the beach.
Here are a list of the beaches in Calpe:
* Cove of Morelló: fine sand beach
* Calalga: sandy cove
* Cantal Roig: fine sand beach
* Beach of Mallorquí: small cove
* Beach of Penyal: sand beach near the Peñon of Ifach
* El Racó: gravel cove near the Peñon of Ifach
* Gasparet: gravel cove only accessible by boat
* La Manzanera: gravel beach between the town centre & Puerto Blanco
* Les Bassetes: fishing cove with sunbathing areas & swimming
* Les Urques: cove located near Puerto Blanco
* Beach of Arenal-Bol: large golden fine sand beach